GUIDELINES IN THE CONDUCT OF PMHA ORIENTATION
1. PMHA conducts an orientation and tour of the office free of charge; however, ALL non-member participants/attendees are required to be members of PMHA to support our programs and services.
Membership fees are as follows:
- Regular Membership (valid for one year):
College Students :
High School :
- Life Membership: P 3,000.00 (lifetime)
2. Those who are already members need not register again but Membership must be valid (not expired).
3. The orientation will run for about two (2) hours, including the tour around the office and membership. Visitors are requested to arrive on time. Those who are late beyond thirty (30) minutes will not be entertained, thus, the tour will be rescheduled depending on the availability of venue and staff/facilitator.
For changes in time/schedule requesting party must advise PMHA at least 2 working days before the scheduled visit.
For questions and other concerns, you may coordinate with Ms. Kim Lee Baylon at telephone numbers 921-4958 to 59.
We thank you for being our partner in the promotion of sound mental health among your students.